Wednesday, October 22, 2008

郁闷

I'm getting dishearted with my course. I doubt that I'm able to graduate in a 4-year period. The more I read, the more I realised I'm way behind other researchers and enthusiasts. How am I supposed to do proper research when I don't have proper knowledge of the subject at hand?

Feel hopeless.. Even if I can graduate, I might not be able to make more than a little ripple in my field. I'm not doubting my abilities, but bemoaning my lack of time. If only our stipend can be increased to 6 years..

I feel like I'm trying to study the equivalent of a bachelor + masters course in 1 year

I wonder how ppl like Sardine can publish papers so easily like shitting. Just a little 'gek', and a paper comes out. 5 papers, as easy as put put put put put.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home